How are franchulates intended to work?

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

[quote="Claude Desmoulins":24ieae03]Ranma may be right (...) However, I don't know if either of those circumstances constitutes grounds to not have the mechanism in place for those who want to go that route.[/quote:24ieae03]
Claude, thanks for your continuing support of the franchulate act. (Ranma, you have a good point too, I acknowledge that.)
For this test case, I'll try to work out practical solutions for the remaining problems (in red).

Blah <Self censored ... ...> blah (ed. Feb. 9th)

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

R.I.P.

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

There you got it. The 1st franchulate application dies a peaceful death: R.I.P. First life is suddenly demanding (much) more time and also money from me: Regretfully, I can no longer persue this (time consuming but very cool) franchulate idea...

First, let me apologise for your time that I've wasted :oops: (If I look at the names below, added up, this may be quite a lot actually ...) Secondly, thank you: Sudane, Aliasi, Pat, Diderot, Pelanor, Jon, Claude (and anyone I've forgotten) for your kind help and insightful thoughts. At least we thought up some practical things.

-TOP.

Carolyn Saarinen
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

Post by Carolyn Saarinen »

As a - slightly - tangential point: I think this emphasises the fact that we need to establish a CDS group in-world to which all citizens belong, and - possibly - to which monies are paid. If nothing else, it would simplify the matter of setting permissions on my own land.

"help, help, I'm being repressed by the straight-laced vanilla mundane"

Return to “General Discussion”