New group "Local Governments in SL"

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Gxeremio Dimsum
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

New group "Local Governments in SL"

Post by Gxeremio Dimsum »

Charter: "To study and advocate fair and effective tools for use by local governments within Second Life. We strive to conduct our group as democratically as possible."
Your ideas and support are welcome!
Current group "owners" are Redaktisto Noble and Prokofy Neva; we will work to put in place a system to add or remove group owners to keep things on the up and up. What would be the best way to do that?

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Chavez smells the sulfur.

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

Leaving mr. Burn'em in-world character out of the equation .. how are the man's proposals? I haven't had time to read them yet.

- - - - -
Prokofy > If you're reading: good job at the Ross Infohub .. I like that style.

Gxeremio Dimsum
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Chavez smells the sulfur.

Post by Gxeremio Dimsum »

[quote="TOPGenosse":3od0byzt]how are the man's proposals? I haven't had time to read them yet..[/quote:3od0byzt]

Not too bad. Unfortunately, though many people support the idea of planning and advocating good tools like Ashcroft is doing, they don't feel good about the way the group is run. And I hate to see good ideas not go forward because the bearer is unacceptable. But even Ash has joined our new group, though I'm not sure how much he'll support it.

Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

Hi Redak, I can't contribute anything (time .. :-( ) but please invite me, it would be interesting to know what you guys are up to. (And I support the initiative ofcourse)

Return to “General Discussion”