Trivia Night

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Trivia Night

Post by Brian Livingston »

Hi All:

I've decided that, in an effort to liven up some of our public spaces, I am going to start hosting a weekly Trivia Night at the Amphitheatre in Colonia Nova Sundays at 6 PM.

Here's how it is going to work:

Players will be grouped in to equal teams of no more than 4 players, with a designated Team Captain who is charged with recording and turning in the team's answers to the MC.

There will be 5 rounds of 10 questions. As each round concludes, contestants will have the opportunity to request the restatement of 1 question per team. After which, the Team Captain will turn in the teams answers to the MC, who will tally up the answers and announce the score (and update the scoreboard if we can get it working :p).

Prizes: The winners of each round will receive a modest prize. In the event of a tie, the next round will serve as a tie breaker. The team with the overall highest score for the evening will win the evenings grand prize.

Topics: Each round will have a topic that will be announced at the beginning of the round. Topics will be highly varied as to best allow for people of varied backgrounds to participate equally.

Hope to see you all there!

--BL

Last edited by Brian Livingston on Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Asa reminder, Trivia Night will be taking place tonight at the Amphiteatre in Colonia Nova at 6 PM!

--BL

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Trivia Night cancelled for 3/25

Hi all:

I regret to announce that Trivia Night is cancelled for tonight. Primtionary is still on for Wednesday night at 6 PM though! :)

--BL

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Trivia Night on hiatus for now

Hi all:

Just announcing that I have decided to cancel the weekly Trivia Night for the time being and move Primtionary to that time.

Thanks!

--BL

Return to “Events in CDS”