Issue with minutes of RA meetings Dec 4 and Nov 6

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jerry McNally
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Issue with minutes of RA meetings Dec 4 and Nov 6

Post by Jerry McNally »

I have added the minutes to the RA Dec 4 meeting, but have noticed an issue with the agenda item, "1.3 Review and approval of the Minutes of the Ninth RA Meeting of the 35th Term".

The link in the agenda and in the transcript, the one we followed in the meeting, is this one https://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?t=9849. I've now realised that this link takes us to the minutes of the Eighth RA meeting (Oct 8, 2021), and not the Ninth (Nov 6, 2021). I cannot find the minutes for Ninth on the forum.

Could someone point me in the right direction for these missing minutes? Or perhaps, as the current Archivist, shall I use the transcript of the November 6 meeting to recreate those minutes? These will then need to be approved at the next RA meeting, or approved by Chair's Action prior to it if you use that mechanism here.

For info, I've been using this Google Doc to document the links on the forum to the various parts of the RA paper trail, which others may find helpful too.

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Issue with minutes of RA meetings Dec 4 and Nov 6

Post by Rosie Gray »

The issue about the Nov. 6 RA Minutes is that I forgot to do them! My apologies.

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”